Attendance Dues payable for 2021 school year:
Y0 – Y8 $113 per term ($452.00 per year) including GST
Attendance Dues can be paid in full at the beginning of the school year, per term or by regular instalment. More information is available from the school office from on attendance dues if you require further information or need any assistance.
Compulsory Attendance Dues Charges - Parent and Caregiver Responsibilities
Attendance Dues are a compulsory payment under the terms of the Education and Training Act 2020 and a condition of enrolment. Attendance Dues are charged for all students who attend Catholic Schools in New Zealand.
Attendance Dues are collected by your school on behalf of the school’s Proprietor. The Attendance Dues are forwarded to Auckland Common Fund Limited, a company established by the proprietors of Catholic Integrated Schools in the Diocese of Auckland responsible for the collection of Attendance Dues.
- At the time you enrol your child at a Catholic School, you are required to sign an agreement which states you accept that you will pay the Attendance Dues and that you understand that payment is a condition of enrolment.
- Payments can be made, in full at the beginning of the year or by instalment (weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term)
- They cannot be paid in full at the end of each year.
- Financial Assistance with Attendance Dues is available to families of Preference Students in cases of genuine financial difficulties. Part of the criteria for receiving this assistance is that regular payments have been made at an affordable level.
- Overdue accounts may be referred to a Debt Collection Agency by the Proprietor.
- Failure to pay the Attendance Dues may put your child’s place at the school at risk.
- The agreement is legally enforceable and the person who signs the agreement remains legally liable for payment.
- Responsibility for payment cannot be transferred to another person, unless they sign a new agreement accepting responsibility for payment.
- Any civil agreements between parents do not take precedence over the legal agreement signed at the time of enrolment.